Boy, the things aunts and uncles do for their nieces and nephews. Christi being the fun aunt she is, climbs in a double kitchen cabinet, which was demanded by Daxton after dinner last night. How she got past the middle barrier and a low clearance I have no idea but, it sure was hilarious seeing this little sight. You notice that Daxton managed to get on the shelf behind her as well. WOW, I am amazed! I am so glad that I was not the one having to do the squeezing. God bless everyone of the aunts and uncles out there.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Aunt Christi
Boy, the things aunts and uncles do for their nieces and nephews. Christi being the fun aunt she is, climbs in a double kitchen cabinet, which was demanded by Daxton after dinner last night. How she got past the middle barrier and a low clearance I have no idea but, it sure was hilarious seeing this little sight. You notice that Daxton managed to get on the shelf behind her as well. WOW, I am amazed! I am so glad that I was not the one having to do the squeezing. God bless everyone of the aunts and uncles out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seriously...that is one COOL aunt! I am still perplexed as how she did that trick as well???
Either way she gets the "Awesomest" Aunt of the Year Award for sure!
You guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I am making an appt with my shower tonight :)
Post a Comment