Off to the circus we go. This is our second year to go for Jonathan and Gavin's birthdays. With only four days separating them we decided this would be a fun family tradition. Gavin and Daxton had an amazing time and did not want to go when it was over. I don't know which Gavin loved more, the show or the funnel cake!
Waiting to get through the gates and let me just say, they didn't open fast enough for these boys.
I am proud to be married to Jonathan, a true man of God, wonderful husband and a terrific daddy. Together we have two sweet boys Gavin and Daxton and a beautiful daughter Macie, who just light up our lives. Most of all I love the Lord and look to Him daily, for He has given me all that I have.
1 comment:
Awwwh! The circus never gets old! I love it every time I go as if it was the first time ever!!!
Happy Birthday Jonathan and Gavin!
Hope it was the best yet and I wish you both many more happy fun-filled years!!!
Post a Comment