Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flowers

Okay, first off let me tell you what a trying time I have had with our sweet little boy Gavin. Well, as many of you know Jonathan took on a second job and has been doing so since Thanksgiving. Well, with the extra hours and not much time with daddy it has started to take a toll on Gavin. He has been extra whiny, started back talking and throws fits that he thinks he will get away with (he is sadly mistaken), as you know this is not the way he is normally. He has been requesting extra playtime with his best bud Trace, wants to go to Nina & Papa's alot more and has been especially attached to his Aunt Christi during these last two weeks. So anyway, on with the title. During the break from the rain today Gavin and Daxton had decided to pick flowers for (me his most patient and understanding mommy)and his Aunt Christi whom he thinks he has on a leash. Needless to say I was ever so excited when he came to me to divide them up, one pile for me and the other for her. Let me tell you I got so tickled when the piles were finished and this I what I saw, I called Aunt Christi right away and yes, she is just seeing them for the first time.

For Aunt Christi


For me


Go ahead and laugh, I feel the giggles popping out of my screen as we speak. Pretty puny aren't they. It's okay Christi, no hard feelings here. I am just glad that they love you that much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I am dying, laughing right now!!! What can I say, I'm pretty much the coolest Aunt ever, and your boys know it!!! :D

Betty said...

Yeah...that is what Aunt's do!

And we sometimes tend to hurt the ones we love the most...I suppose we learn that at an early age...

Sorry mom...I don't think this will be the last you see of this...
Laughing and Loving Life with you!!

Robyn Herring said...

Bless your heart! I know it must be tough not having Scoop around as much. It's really hard to accept the fact that being a parent means not being our child's best friend all the time. It's tough! You seem to be keeping a great attitude though!

Melissa Lee said...

Okay, I am just now reading this. And I love it!! Who knew Christi was that favored? Hmmm...and to think that she has no stretch marks, scarring or acid reflux for nine months to show for it. Seems kind of unfair, huh?